SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

Explain briefly what changes you would like made to the league to spark interest in staying.

2 posters

Go down

Explain briefly what changes you would like made to the league to spark interest in staying. Empty Explain briefly what changes you would like made to the league to spark interest in staying.

Post by Burnout Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Lemme lay a few ground rules. No longer are DOC or Trent allowed to race. There is no changing my mind on this issue. Moving on from that, list here what changes you would like seen in the league to keep you interested in racing. I hope to meet as many of these as I can and maybe negotiate some. Just plain leaving is AN INSULT to all I've done just because of one race. Think about this everyone. I consider this league a community of racers that enjoy NASCAR. Why should one problem ruin everything?

Let me tell you what I have done to get the league as far as it has. Just recently, I've added new features to the site to respark interest in SCARTS. I've added pictures, added power rankings, wrote race reviews, written standings, established the rules, adminned races, hosted practice and qualifying for everybody at their conveinence, added responsibilities to certain people I feel can take the league further, helped people install their files, teamviewed, made tracks, sized the cars Derek made, got the side by side competition to work well on the ovals, posted entry lists, made the Chasers special avatars, and many many more things to help each and every one of you enjoy SCARTS.

One incident at Loudon seems to have made you forget how good times were. I've put aside alot of time to make SCARTS one of the better leagues in Turbo Sliders. I've even heard one TS regular call this the best league he has ever seen for this game, a good community of racers. I have to say, I'm happy to have found such good racers who are willing to have fun on this 2D game. That makes it hard to believe how petty some of you are about one incident. It proves the selfishness of alot of you when I've done alot for each and every one of you. It's a plain insult to leave and be rude about it.

Last season was scrapped due to people plain screwing around and not paying attention at Lowe's. It sparked some fighting and I lost it. Well that will not happen again. I intend to see this season through whether it means losing half or more of the players. It's YOUR fault for leaving because you can't put up with something. I want to help every one of you get through whatever bothers you, but you don't give me a chance by threatening to leave. Please understand.

300th post...I hope it isnt the last.....

Last edited by Burnout on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10
-Poles: 4
-Wins: 3
-Top 3s: 5
-Top 5s: 8

Back to top Go down

Explain briefly what changes you would like made to the league to spark interest in staying. Empty Re: Explain briefly what changes you would like made to the league to spark interest in staying.

Post by DerekE Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Well the only thing I see to fix in this whole thing.....
Burnout wrote: ....., made tracks, made the cars, got the side by side competition to work well on the ovals,....

....is that lol
DerekE
DerekE
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Total Posts : 805
FT Cup Series : #98 Menards Ford Full-time
Rising Star Series : N/A

Back to top Go down

Explain briefly what changes you would like made to the league to spark interest in staying. Empty Re: Explain briefly what changes you would like made to the league to spark interest in staying.

Post by Burnout Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 pm

I also want to thank Raptor and Scorpio for making more tracks to expand the track variety in SCARTS. Thanks to Scorpio for making nice Phenom cars. Thanks to Burn for polishing up the site. Thanks to Derek creating this forum and making the COT's. There are alot of people to thank that probably need to feel gratification. Think about the how the league has progressed and less about what or who annoys you. We can work it out.
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekE Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:40 pm

I'd also like to suggest a new rule: Sharing Computers should not be allowed... I think that may have been the real problem here...
DerekE
DerekE
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Total Posts : 805
FT Cup Series : #98 Menards Ford Full-time
Rising Star Series : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnout Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Agreed Derek. No more will racers share computers. It causes problems and should not happen. Whatever the issue is with Trent's computer I'll try to figure out so if he does make a return to racing sometime, he will have his own system to reprove himself as a racer.
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down