SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude

+2
Chess
Lexx
6 posters

Go down

Was DerekE wrong in shutting down NSCSonMRO?

What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Vote_lcap67%What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Vote_lcap17%What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Vote_lcap16%What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Empty What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 am

DISCLAIMER: The thoughts and opinions of this Wolf are strictly those of the Wolf himself and not of the members of the SCARTS racing community.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, guys, how old is DerekE again? Seriously, he's 15 going on 16 and he's already basically given up on 2D online racing altogether. First was the debacle at Auto Club with lag that forced DerekE to pretty much quit SCARTS altogether when it came to racing, then Phoenix came as he made one race in the 07, parked it, then came back and started trouble with Klutch and Drillz and everyone else! Just when I thought that was bad enough, then came the NSCSonMRO race at Indy. Everyone had tech issues from the start and he just got frustrated again, now he's closed down the only league that he's really started. Honestly, I have started to hate the way he's been.

Now I'm not trying to start any issues with DerekE or nothing, it's just that he needs to not get so frustrated by what he's done. I mean, after all, wasn't it him a while back (on the old site) that said that we pretty much have nothing to be frustrated over! This isn't our life, it's a hobby, it's a game for crying out loud! I mean, it's insane how things have been lately and I just wish he could get over it.

Now what happened at Indy wasn't his fault. Klutch sadly decided to ditch us before the session and first made Chess in charge of the server. Soon enough, the servers booted everyone out except for me and Chess, oddly enough. When we tried again to do the stupid server, I was in charge, but the same thing happened again. The third time, DerekE just gave up and announced that he was shutting down NSCSonMRO for good.

Now, I just wish that Klutch, who got himself stuck in Summer School for some idiotic reason, would just decided to at least put a little bit more time into the league, considering that some of us depend on him on NSCSonMRO and on SCARTS whenever Burnout can't host! If only DerekE had considered that, but instead of dealing with it, he did the stupid thing by closing down NSCSonMRO.

Now I know that some of us play both MRO and TS, so we both know what's going on. Was DerekE wrong in being so stubborn and stupid? Was Klutch wrong in ditching DerekE without a reason?

Give me your opinions on this, guys. (And no, Lexx, don't compare me to some stupid talkshow, lol)

Back to top Go down

What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Empty Re: What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude

Post by Lexx Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:30 am

Find it all out in the next episode.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now a serious answer. I do not know what happened yesterday, but here it seems that when someone will say he will quit or close down anything, it's just because he needs attention. [Talking about own experiences]

So, DerekE probably find MRO way too much fun to close it down.
And about Klutch, I don't know. I'm starting to think he's an retard ...
Lexx
Lexx
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Empty Re: What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude

Post by Chess Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 am

Yes, he really over reacted, but he was really frustrated. He hasn't been able to get this MRO thing really going and he got upset. I don't know about his behavior in the past, whether or not this is a regular thing with him, but everyone gets mad once in a while.

I'm not excusing the fact that he really lost it and shouldn't have lashed out at us, I'm just trying to put it in perspective.
Chess
Chess
Sponsored Driver
Sponsored Driver

Total Posts : 67
Comments : What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude DU_miami_logo What's on this wolf's mind: DerekE Shutting Down NSCSonMRO and his attitude Miami_dolphins
FT Cup Series : :juanm:
Rising Star Series : :phenom11:

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekE Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Okay, you know what? I calmed down big time since yesterday. But you really pissed me off just now what that retarded post Aniro.

How dare you bash me, given what I've done for this league AND NSCSonMRO.

I'm going to give you a one day ban for this reason. And to correct a few wrong comments, it was actually DRILLZ who started everything at Phoenix, myself and Klutch just got caught up in it. ALSO, it wasnt everyones connection that failed, and I was wrong to blame Klutch. It was the new game version freaking out.

And actually Lexx, no. It's done until we can figure something out that will allow us to have consistant server capabilities in case Klutch is a no show again. I don't "just want attention". This is a bad enough image on me as it is.

Aniro, before you bash me, or any other player, think twice before you do it. And that goes for everyone other person in this forum. From now on, I'm taking this forum much more seriously, and a lot more stricter.
DerekE
DerekE
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Total Posts : 805
FT Cup Series : #98 Menards Ford Full-time
Rising Star Series : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by drillz Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 pm

OK, guys, how old is DerekE again? Seriously, he's 15 going on 16 and he's already basically given up on 2D online racing altogether. First was the debacle at Auto Club with lag that forced DerekE to pretty much quit SCARTS altogether when it came to racing,
then Phoenix came as he made one race in the 07, parked it, then came back and started trouble with Klutch and Drillz and everyone else! Just
when I thought that was bad enough, then came the NSCSonMRO race at Indy. Everyone had tech issues from the start and he just got
frustrated again, now he's closed down the only league that he's really started. Honestly, I have started to hate the way he's been.

I think i did start it on ts but whats that got to do with mro??? this has all gone (EDIT) up
drillz
drillz
Team Owner
Team Owner

Total Posts : 244
FT Cup Series : SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 3
-Poles: 0
-Wins: 0
-Top 3s: 0
-Top 5s: 2
Rising Star Series : SCARTS Rising Star 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 1
-Wins: 1
-Top 3s: 1
-Top 5s: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexx Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:26 pm

DerekE wrote:Okay, you know what? I calmed down big time since yesterday. But you really pissed me off just now what that retarded post Aniro.

How dare you bash me, given what I've done for this league AND NSCSonMRO.

I'm going to give you a one day ban for this reason.

I disagree with that ban, he is giving his opinion about this all, and is asking for ours.
That ban is not the solution, you should think of the fact WHY he is saying that, instead of banning.
Also, everyone hates it to be criticized but c'mon act like a man!

It's true, you did a lot for this league and NSCSonMRO, and you should definitely get credit for that, but that has nothing to do with this case.
Lexx
Lexx
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekE Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:43 pm

He could have obviously expressed his opinion in a less aggressive way, instead of advertising how incredibly "stupid" I am on the whole forum for everyone to see.
DerekE
DerekE
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:24 pm

OK, (I'm even shocked that he unbanned me just now) I screwed up guys, it was Drillz that started it at Phoenix, but I didn't mean to call him stupid either. I'm just really sick of all the unnecessary drama that's gone on in both leagues and in my personal opinion, I thought I was unintentionally bashing Klutch more than DerekE...

Back to top Go down

Post by drillz Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Well we don't get any trouble in my league, and you get proper, friendly racing, don't we Derek? I liked the race we had today. Sorry for leaving like that, my laptop plug fell out.

Last edited by DerekE on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar fix.. lol (DerekE))
drillz
drillz
Team Owner
Team Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekE Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Well thats different Drillz, thats not MRO....
DerekE
DerekE
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnout Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Sorry just read through these posts just now and I'd like to say that shutting down NSCSonMRO was the wrong thing to do. We all know that MRO is bugged and Version .99A seems to have connectivity issues. Sure I may not have always been the biggest MRO fan, but I liked what DerekE has done with the league. I did consider leaving when DerekE gave me a 'negative comment' about SCARTS and myself over MSN, but I quickly calmed down about that knowing he was merely letting off steam.

When we all got on the forum the other night, we hit an attendance record. That is proof enough that the drivers do NOT want to see NSCSonMRO die. I want to see it live on as I like the community of drivers we have. That is probably the biggest reason why I am competiting, not so much the raceability or the fun factor, but the great drivers and administrator we have make it enjoyable and fun.

Keep it going DerekE!
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10
-Poles: 4
-Wins: 3
-Top 3s: 5
-Top 5s: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekE Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 pm

(EDITED) That calmed me down a lot, but it doesn't fix much: We need to figure something out to fix this situation. So far we understand:

Klutch obviously doesnt want to race anymore.
The new .99A is terrible.

Half way done.

Last edited by DerekE on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
DerekE
DerekE
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drillz Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 am

i hvent seen that (EDIT) in 2days must be grounded.

(DerekE Edit: Stop saying that word. It's not appropriate in any shape or form, and it can be very offensive to some people.)
drillz
drillz
Team Owner
Team Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Klutch Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:56 pm

ok wtf, i been busy with my school stuff, and lexx u stfu, i think ur a retard saying u will quit and ur still hanging around on the forum as a admin which is bull and starting **** for no reason.
Klutch
Klutch
Race Analyst
Race Analyst

Total Posts : 361
FT Cup Series : #18 M&M\'s Toyota
Rising Star Series : #18 Interstate Batte

Back to top Go down

Post by Klutch Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:10 pm

and wtf aniro, i didnt go to summer school, i chose to take a class that i was supposed to take in my senior year next year during the summer online because i was told it was an easy class and it wasnt so u need to get ur facts right before u try to bash someone. Evil or Very Mad
Klutch
Klutch
Race Analyst
Race Analyst

Total Posts : 361
FT Cup Series : #18 M&M\'s Toyota
Rising Star Series : #18 Interstate Batte

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnout Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Cmon guys, why are you fighting? I swear whats happening here is affecting SCARTS too.
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10
-Poles: 4
-Wins: 3
-Top 3s: 5
-Top 5s: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down