SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

Make sure to get ALL 'Sticky' Downloads!!

2 posters

Go down

Make sure to get ALL 'Sticky' Downloads!! Empty Make sure to get ALL ''Sticky'' Downloads!!

Post by Burnout Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:28 pm

This is my reminder to every one of you. Make sure to download everything that is stickied in the downloads section. They are stickied because they are necessary to participate in the league.

If you click on 'My Computer' ---> click on the hard drive you installed the game on (like C drive) ---> Click on Program Files ---> Click on Jollygood Games ---> Click on 'Turbo Sliders', that will get you to the main Turbo Sliders directory. In there, you will find various folders and the executable for Sliders. All downloads you need to get will be placed in these various folders. You should see folders marked 'Data', 'Tracks', 'Cars', and so on. Below is where you need to place all the downloads.

-Two of the downloads are for SCARTS Full Throttle and Phenom Series cars. They go into the 'Cars' folder of the Turbo Sliders directory. Make sure you place each individual file into the Cars folder, not create a folder inside of it.

-Another download is for the current tracks we use in the league. Each individual file in the download must be placed into the 'Tracks' folder of the Turbo Sliders directory.

-Another download is for the night tiles we use for certain tracks like Lowe's. These files must be placed into the 'Data' folder of the Turbo Sliders directory.

***When it comes to raceday, you MUST have these files installed and READY TO GO. I will not teamview to help people who aren't prepared to race. I am happy to help if you contact me well in advance on MSN.

Last edited by Burnout on Sat May 16, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10
-Poles: 4
-Wins: 3
-Top 3s: 5
-Top 5s: 8

Back to top Go down

Make sure to get ALL 'Sticky' Downloads!! Empty Re: Make sure to get ALL 'Sticky' Downloads!!

Post by DerekE Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 pm

I will not teamview either, so don't ask.
DerekE
DerekE
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Total Posts : 805
FT Cup Series : #98 Menards Ford Full-time
Rising Star Series : N/A

Back to top Go down