SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

Are you kidding me?

Go down

Are you kidding me? Empty Are you kidding me?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:32 pm

I am thinking about quitting... That is all I have to say.

I think my recent posts will give you just a "wee" hint... If you know what I mean...
Neither Trent nor drillz offences during the Loudon race have been enforced yet. I'm sure no one has sent any videos of evidence, but why do you think I called a YEL 3 times in about 36 laps. Is that good enough evidence for you yet? If not: I even said "Stop Rough Racing" during the race. Still probably not good enough...
Well then why have there been 3 people including me complaining about this too? That has to be good enough... If not: Why would a TERRA player (Kooler) who probably rough races with his friends all the time complain about something like that? Don't you think he'd probably just forget about it and adjust? Nah, because Kooler knows the rules of the game and wants to help enforce them, so do I.

I'd also like to adress the fact that races should be posted AT LEAST 2 days before the Green Flag. IF Raptor leaves because of such offence, I will also weigh my options of either to stay in the league or leave FOR GOOD.

Thanks... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Are you kidding me? Empty Re: Are you kidding me?

Post by Burnout Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 am

The big thing about Loudon was, I didn't get the race recorded. I just recently got my new laptop and I forgot to activate the race recorder. I need somebody's video so I can actually review the race. For now I have to go by photos and word of mouth, in the complaints section, to make a judgment. I am not ignoring the issue Burn, I just don't have the resources after the race to really do anything about it yet.

However, I'm considering a new way to penalize drivers by having each driver make a numerical grade from 0-100 and taking the average score of everyone's input. This way, you can address some of the issues you've noticed from the race and determine an appropriate score based on it. I hope you will reconsider leaving since I do agree we need to nip this in the bud.

Burn you are a good racer. Tough but fair. But I know you won't be satisfied until people get what penalties should be coming to them. Only six races left, we can figure out something. Lets work together instead of singling me out.
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10