SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

STANDALONE PACKAGE (OMIT TOP LINK) (DOWNLOAD HERE)

3 posters

Go down

STANDALONE PACKAGE (OMIT TOP LINK) (DOWNLOAD HERE) Empty STANDALONE PACKAGE (OMIT TOP LINK) (DOWNLOAD HERE)

Post by AOD1857 Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 am

Hey guys, AOD again. I just wanted to let you know that the topic above included the updates and all, I decided to put it all together into one file. So here it is, description and features are below!! *Download link below the description and features*
Description
Ok Ladies and Gents, here is the Standalone Package. This is actually a whole conversion of the game now named SCARTS Racing 2010 Season. I have changed the music, images, menu, sounds and all. This includes the JJ spotter pack, All cars from all series, as well as each series's unique engine sounds, and all the tracks from the latest track pack. (Burnout told me not to use the night tiles this season, so I didn't import them yet, I will post updates ASAP though.) Hope you guys enjoy. Installation is in the readme, make sure you read it, it has other important information about the game icon and stuff. Well, what are we waiting for, the link is below, go get it!!!!

Features:
1)New menu music ("Satch Boogie" by Joe Satriani)
2)New crowd noise for loading screen
3)New startup, information, main menu, and exit screen images
4)Default crap taken out completely
5)All series cars from 2010 Season
6)All tracks from 2010 Season
7)New collision, race start sounds (Gentlemen, start your engines sound with an included crowd and big, loud car idles for 15 seconds or so)
8)New engine sounds for all series (Compared them to real life, pretty much exact)
9)Spotter Pack sound quality enhancement (louder and clearer because the engines are so loud!!)
10) A complete remodification all together (sorry, had to have a 10th one Smile

Installation Instructions:
1) Take the Scarts Racing 2010 Season folder from the archive that you downloaded and put it in your C:/Program Files folder.
2) Optional: place SCARTS 2010 Season (Shortcut) on desktop. If no icon picture is showing up, right click the shortcut, and click "change icon" then browse to C:/Program Files/Scarts Racing 2010 Season/SCARTS NASCAR 2010/data and find the only icon file in there! Then click Apply, and then Ok. BOOM! Theres your new icon.
3) Make sure to thank AOD for all of his hard work on this project. Razz
4) Oh... and, enjoy it most of all!! Very Happy

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?neu2njthd05

ALSO, Make sure to check out the SCARTS mediafire, which will now be the hosting for all files from now on. (Link is below.)

http://www.mediafire.com/scartsracing

Happy Racing!!!
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Total Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

STANDALONE PACKAGE (OMIT TOP LINK) (DOWNLOAD HERE) Empty Re: STANDALONE PACKAGE (OMIT TOP LINK) (DOWNLOAD HERE)

Post by AOD1857 Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 pm

BTW, TO BURNOUT, TRUCKS ARE FIXED IF YOU DID NOT ALREADY HEAR, THEY ARE INCLUDED AND WORKING IN THIS PACKAGE, I JUST MADE A NEW -PAT.png, SO IT'S GOOD TO GO, TESTED THE COLLISION, BARRIERS AND ALL, SO IT'S ALL SET, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Back to top Go down

STANDALONE PACKAGE (OMIT TOP LINK) (DOWNLOAD HERE) Empty Re: STANDALONE PACKAGE (OMIT TOP LINK) (DOWNLOAD HERE)

Post by Scorpio Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 pm

i had already put the 2007 cup car engines into the game, nothing more realistic than what i have put in there, there is no need for new sounds, the pack is nice, but i had the car sounds done Smile
Scorpio
Scorpio

Total Posts : 247
Comments : Phenom & Truck Point leader
FT Cup Series : None
Rising Star Series : #31- Some Green Car

Back to top Go down

Post by AOD1857 Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:18 pm

well, watever works for you, I'm just saying, for those who want the full 9000 rpms, they can use it. You are probably using the old cup car sounds, I'm not saying they are not realistic, they are just outdated a bit.

Another reason why I did it is because each car has it's own unique sound, so I imported NCTS 2010 sounds, 2010 COT sounds, and 2010 NW sounds that were identical to youtube onboard vids. Like i said though, it's up to you, you can take them out if you want, I'm not forcing you to have them Very Happy
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by AOD1857 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Update, Burnout told me to put this -pat .png in replacement to mine. The link is below, just download the .png and place it in your C:/Program Files/Scarts Racing 2010 Season/SCARTS NASCAR 2010/cars folder and replace the old one, that's it, just a small update, nothing big!

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=eozmzyzttoj&thumb=4
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekE Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Alex I love you. Very Happy

lol jk xD no but seriously thanks for the hard work bro.
DerekE
DerekE
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Total Posts : 805
FT Cup Series : #98 Menards Ford Full-time
Rising Star Series : N/A

Back to top Go down