SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

Arguing with Idiots...

5 posters

Go down

Arguing with Idiots... Empty Arguing with Idiots...

Post by Raptor Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 am

Last night in the Phenom race I could not focus on racing because of DOC, and Scorpio constantly fighting. I could not hear Burnout call when pits were open or not, or even restarts. That was absolutely terrible! I am still pissed off from this that, I shouldn't be running for a championship because people will not shut up! I didn't have the slightest bit of fun on my favorite track on the circuit. I posted an 7/8 place finish and I know I could have done better without a little lag, and front most... Arguing! Doc, and Scorpio were racing very dirty, and it cost me being in some of their wrecks. Please do not do this again!!!
Raptor
Raptor
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1230
FT Cup Series : #24 DuPont Chevy Chevy Logo 2010
STARTS: 11
POLES: 1
WINS: 1
TOP 3: 5
TOP 5: 9
AVG. FINISH: 4.36

Back to top Go down

Arguing with Idiots... Empty Re: Arguing with Idiots...

Post by Pilburn Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 pm

lmao you make me laugh raptor. Dude how could you not see the pits and stuff? he was writing them on the turbo sliders server. That makes you look stupid. Plus, i seen you wreck in front of DOC multiple times, and wouldnt give it back to him. So go ahead and run ur mouth about them driving dirty. Everyone is losing respect of you, you give up after the slightest upset. And about the lag, i lagged very minimum all race.... plus dont complain about the lag, everyone else lagged, IF you did. You Complain about like your brother, and as far as I concern, yall are both ignorant queers. I HOPE doc wrecked you, i dont blame him.
Pilburn
Pilburn

Total Posts : 187
FT Cup Series : #48 Lowe\'s Chevy
Full Throttle (Arguing with Idiots... Gold_s10 Past Champion Arguing with Idiots... Gold_s10)
2009 CHAMPION!
Rising Star Series : #20
Leading Points!

http://www.myspace.com/lilpilburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Burn Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Sorry Raptor, but I have to agree with Pilburn on this one. Not because he's my friend and all but because I lagged like a mofo all race and still managed to get halfway and have the most laps led. Scorpio wouldn't shut up, I told both Burnout and Pilburn before the race that Scorpio would be a definite problem. DOC did race dirty as well, but he only raced dirty when someone else did so to him or fellow driver. RAPTOR, if you would've placed 3rd or better in this race, you would've never posted this thread. You just go emo EVERYTIME YOU LOSE! I've only won one time and I hardly argue. Championship? Pilburn had that race 1st or 2nd either way, he had the best strategy. Raptor, I used to look at you as one of my favorite drivers, you're starting to make me lose that respect.
Burn
Burn
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Total Posts : 555
FT Cup Series : #88 Amp Energy Chevy Chevy Logo
-Starts: 6
-Poles: 1
-Wins: 2
-Top 3s: 4
-Top 5s: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnout Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am

Raptor, you need to see yourself as a veteran and role model of this league. Newer drivers can look up to those who have been around and done that in SCARTS. This goes for all of you. I've been disappointed in the past about people fighting and making newer drivers uncomfortable with complaining in the server and off the racetrack. You ALL need to be role models for SCARTS and stop ranting about stuff that involves personal issues between you and somebody else. Whining to me and everyone else shows immaturity and loses any respect anyone has for you. I agree with Burn on this one, you are losing your respect Raptor.

Results are quantitative, respect is qualitative. You don't need 'results' to prove you are a good player. You can easily earn that by being yourself on the server and having fun racing with our community of players. Fastman is a GREAT example. He doesn't have the results to show him as a top performer in the league, but he ENJOYS racing and has fun. And when he has a bad race, he subtly shows disappointment and doesn't make a big overhyped deal about it. That's why we like him. He's a quality driver.

If you can get past the disappointment and frustration and keep your focus on having fun racing in SCARTS, you will re-earn your respect Raptor. I have faith in it. Razz
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10
-Poles: 4
-Wins: 3
-Top 3s: 5
-Top 5s: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 am

If you all agree... Maybe your right......

I am sorry if I am a **** at times but me and my family are going through some tough times. My uncle died not to long ago, my dad just moved out, I have got to move to another house soon, and semester exams are near, and the ACT is close.
Raptor
Raptor
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Burn Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Raptor, that's no excuse.
You think you have problems? I have to take the ACTs as well, I don't have an uncle or grandparents, my brother died, I have to help keep the house up because my dad works all day, and I have no time to race either. Seeing as though you have the most starts out of all the races, I bet you have time to race, which means those tough times probably aren't so tough. I agree, I'm going through or have gone through most of the things you listed, but that's no reason to throw it on us. We're here to have fun as Burnout said. If you can't deal with losing and you're having trouble, don't race at all and deal with your problems at home!
Burn
Burn
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Total Posts : 555
FT Cup Series : #88 Amp Energy Chevy Chevy Logo
-Starts: 6
-Poles: 1
-Wins: 2
-Top 3s: 4
-Top 5s: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexx Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:00 pm

My cat died and my dog walked away and my parrot got a bad disease and my goldfish has no water and my phoenix doesn't exist.

Anyway ~ Raptor, I'm not losing respect for you, I know I wasn't there when you guys raced but still, you're a excellent young man to me, on the race-track and outside. There's one but though, you complain a bit too soon.

Anyway, make love, not war.

And Burn, please, you sound like a hypocrite about the 'losing' stuff.

/me points to other races when you had difficulties and started whining too and eventually parking it. Wink
Lexx
Lexx
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Well, anyway sorry...
Raptor
Raptor
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum