SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement'

4 posters

Go down

Rate the recent SCARTS season from 1-10 (1-poor, 10-great)

'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_lcap0%'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_lcap0%'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_lcap25%'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_lcap25%'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_lcap50%'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Empty 'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement'

Post by Burnout Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:10 am

On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 poor, 10 great), rate the past season of SCARTS. Feel free to say what's been bothering you and how to improve the league. Now with two seasons under my belt, I have a good feel for how this league has progressed and is progressing. But nothing beats the input by fellow competitors.
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10
-Poles: 4
-Wins: 3
-Top 3s: 5
-Top 5s: 8

Back to top Go down

'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Empty Re: 'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement'

Post by Raptor Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 am

I have voted a 6 because of many reasons.

1. The 2008 SCARTS Season was a bit unorganized, meaning there wasn't driver meetings before the races, there were days you guys started early or late and days were changed a lot. That could be improved.

2. Rough Driving, There was a lot of incidents were it was more than "rubing is racing." There will always be these kinds of incidents but punishments could be a bit more strict.

3. Red Flags, holy crap... this one is a biggy, first (no names involved) people have been red flagging the race for minor actions over the season. You should only call reds when you really need too.

4. Driver grades, I have a bit of an issue on that one because a driver should get his/her full points no matter what. Like in real life if a driver passes below the line a black flag is issued and then he has to make a stop and go, and if he ends up winning he should get full points, if he races hard he should get the points too.

We should have team owners who take care of the teams so that is more organized, and or have 3 times you can switch teams in a season without getting in trouble.

I really like how there are more tracks and a lot to come.

The cars in my opinion are too free, they don't feel heavy like a stock car. They should be a little bigger so you can see the detail into the car like sponsors and etc...
Raptor
Raptor
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1230
FT Cup Series : #24 DuPont Chevy Chevy Logo 2010
STARTS: 11
POLES: 1
WINS: 1
TOP 3: 5
TOP 5: 9
AVG. FINISH: 4.36

Back to top Go down

'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement' Empty Re: 'Rate the Season' and 'Suggestions for Improvement'

Post by Burnout Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:45 am

I agree completely. The last half of your thoughts I planned to do for 2009.

-I want to make the cars bigger, but keep in mind, the problem is the Keppana tracks. I"m hoping 'sometime' to rid of those tracks altogether with new versions of them but it is very time consuming. I'd appreciate any help with Loudon, Homestead, Talladega, and even Bristol. If we can pitch in to do one track each, I certainly wont have a problem with making the cars wider, which they should be. Another issue is the NASCAR pat file needs a complete fix for the new cars. I had used the original Jeffery pat and that was when I didn't understand how to make those properly. Now that I can make logos and stuff, the pat stuff makes more sense. That wrong pat is likely why the collisions were glitchy.

-We will have team and car owners, which was the idea for Burn since he will miss the first several races. My original thought was that you Raptor could be his fillin driver and race his car for an owners championship. We could also determine a team leader who can kick drivers at their own will if they aren't performing or goofing off in the races.

-Red Flags: Sheesh I know this is a problem but Homestead to be honest was alot better. The reds were mainly for connection issues (which I hope to fix up for my new laptop). I think we are progressing in the right direction already for this and I hope it continues. I could issue penalties or pass throughs to those who act up.

-Start times: This is a difficult thing to do, always has and always will be. If this was a licensed league, the start times of course would be set in stone. The big problem is we've had a small amount of people racing and people fail to show up or don't communicate to me that they won't race. I have hopes set for a certain time that you all for the most part agree to, but then people don't show up. It's been difficult and I don't know a better way to fix these start times without choosing a day that is best. Its up to YOU ALL to see to it that you show when a day is chosen. One solution may be to send an email at least 4 days before a scheduled race if you guys wont be annoyed by getting those all the time. I would like to set a certain day, but it just seems impossible.

-Driver Grades: I already quit with this. My worst thoughts came true when people stated issuing F's for reasons blown out of proportion. It turned out to be a favorites game and I hated how people took advantage of this privilege. Points did count full for Phoenix and Homestead, and they will count full in the future. My new angle might be to watch the first 50 laps of every race. That will be enough to see who starts the dirty driving and that could be addressed.
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Burn Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:56 am

As a rookie starting of the year, I thought this league was a mess, with the constant argueing and messing around. As the season went on friendship changed to hate as hate changed to friendship! All of the problems that Burnout and Raptor have listed are things I agree with and things I think should be modified or forgotten about! Since I started, I improved gradually and made my way to the Chase because of a few problems going on between Scorpio and Raptor. I was thankful for this because it gave me a chance to feel the real meaning of this league! Scorpio and Raptor also proved that you don't have to be in the Chase to be a Champion. Raptor has re-formatted this league, along with Burnout. So even though Burnout was the Overall winner in pretty much everything this season, there's one thing that the rest of us have, that's hope, that next season someone else may take that Championship and hold it above their heads and say "I did it".
Burn
Burn
Head Forum Admin
Head Forum Admin

Total Posts : 555
FT Cup Series : #88 Amp Energy Chevy Chevy Logo
-Starts: 6
-Poles: 1
-Wins: 2
-Top 3s: 4
-Top 5s: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:38 pm

That was a great speech, man you definetly did a good job on that one Very Happy Thanks man.

I mean Scorpio told me about this league and it's been so long since I have raced turbo sliders and I said ok, and I joined it not knowing what the turnout would be like, I stuck to it and with my help to Burnout we have made this league probably 10x better than the last. A big hand goes to Scorpio for actually pitching in to make tracks and cars.

I know this will sound wierd but I feel good inside, like I did do it! that's what she said! lol jk.

Anyway thanks for the support, and Burnout plan for an awesome 2009 SCARTS Season next year too, I *will* be in the full throttle!

I just beg of you burnout to please give me another chance in the 24, for it is my only real wish in this league. This might sound rude but I need the new flames in my skin again, If I make the chase I am not dropping out this time! I would want to be teamates with everyone if that was even possible.

Thanks guys it's been a pleasure! Very Happy
Raptor
Raptor
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnout Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:00 am

Sure go ahead and take it back Rap. You two reunited will be a good thing for HMS. The reason I considered HMS in the first place was your original plans to drive in the Phenom Series only. Scorpio would've been the only one on his team with Burn leaving for Pil's team. I'm probably one of the few other than you he can get along with well, so naturally it was a good choice. He helped me in Homestead which I'm grateful for. One of the benefits of being in HMS would've been possibly less fighting between Scorp and Pilburn. I'll think of something for 2009, but yes yes yes, keep your ride, I'm not taking it from you. To be honest, that paint scheme of Jeff's was why I chose the #24, thought it matched my gamename real well. So now, I'll probably hold off on HMS and any decisions for teams at the moment, let it all settle down before I make a move. But believe me, no hard feelings and I'm glad to see you return racing!
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Yeah, thanks Burnout Very Happy Make a wise decision for 2009.

Many things will be done to get the 2009 season to par.
Raptor
Raptor
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Back to top Go down

Post by drillz Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:47 pm

How long does it take you lot to type all of that?
drillz
drillz
Team Owner
Team Owner

Total Posts : 244
FT Cup Series : SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 3
-Poles: 0
-Wins: 0
-Top 3s: 0
-Top 5s: 2
Rising Star Series : SCARTS Rising Star 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 1
-Poles: 0
-Wins: 1
-Top 3s: 1
-Top 5s: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down