SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

STANDALONE PACKAGE (SCARTS 2010 SEASON)

3 posters

Go down

STANDALONE PACKAGE (SCARTS 2010 SEASON) Empty STANDALONE PACKAGE (SCARTS 2010 SEASON)

Post by AOD1857 Sun May 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Soon I will post up the standalone package, which includes the cars, tracks, and other files for the 2010 season, I might actually create a whole standalone game for SCARTS racing!!! We will see how it goes. As soon as I aquire these files from burnout, I will go ahead and upload this package on the new SCARTS Mediafire that I created. This will be the base package, I will also place the updates on the mediafire. Once again, I will post as soon as possible. If I happen to upload it before you guys know, the mediafire is (mediafire.com/scartsracing).
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Total Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

STANDALONE PACKAGE (SCARTS 2010 SEASON) Empty Re: STANDALONE PACKAGE (SCARTS 2010 SEASON)

Post by AOD1857 Mon May 31, 2010 12:45 am

Ok Ladies and Gents, here is the Standalone Package. This is actually a whole conversion of the game now named SCARTS Racing 2010 Season, I have changed the music, images, menu, sounds and all. This includes the JJ spotter pack, All cars from all series, and all the tracks from the latest track pack. (Burnout told me not to use the night tiles this season, so I didn't import them yet, I will post updates ASAP though.) Hope you guys enjoy. Installation is in the readme, make sure you read it, it has other important information about the game icon and stuff. Well, what are we waiting for, the link is below, go get it!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?1n5mz0zm0ym

The mediafire page for all the updates and such that I will be posting is below

http://mediafire.com/ScartsRacing

ENJOY GUYS, GIVE ME FEEDBACK, I LIKE OPIONIONS!!

NOTE: FIRST VERSION, THERE WILL BE OTHERS, I WILL ADD CAUTION FLAGS, GREEN FLAGS, RED FLAGS, MORE SOUNDS ETC WHEN I LEARN THE TS MATERIAL MORE!!!

EDIT: OK I FIGURED OUT SOUND MIXING AND AM USING AUDACITY TO EDIT SOME SOUNDS, SO FAR INSTEAD OF THE DING WHEN THE LIGHTS COME UP I REPLACED IT WITH THE STARTUP OF THE CARS, IT INCLUDES THE STARTUP, IDLE FOR 15-20 SECONDS, AND THE CROWD CHEERING!!! I THINK YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT. ANYWAYS I WILL CONTINUE EDITING AND GET BACK TO YOU SOON!!
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Back to top Go down

STANDALONE PACKAGE (SCARTS 2010 SEASON) Empty Re: STANDALONE PACKAGE (SCARTS 2010 SEASON)

Post by AOD1857 Mon May 31, 2010 4:00 am

Ok guys, sorry for all of this posting, I have a sound update for all, this updates the sounds in Scarts Racing 2010 Season: this optional update includes:
NOTE: THE FIRST FOUR WERE EDITED WITH AUDICITY TO MATCH UP:
1)Gentleman, start your engines (Can't figure out the slowmo part that it does 3 times, trying to fix, after the 3 times tho, the actual voice is dominant over it.)
2)Crowd Noise
3)Engine Start (Sounds like multiple cars start, I like it!)
4)Engine Idle (15-18 Seconds long)

THESE NEXT SOUNDS ARE REPLACEMENTS:
1)New Car Collision Sound
2)New Wall Collision Sound
3)New menu sounds and effects
4)New crowd cheer on load screen (already in base package)
5)"Satch Boogie" by Joe Satriani on main screen (already in base package)

AND OF COURSE, NEW ENGINE SOUNDS; THESE WHINE, CRY, AND SCREAM AT 9000 RPM, YOU'LL LOVE EM!!!!!! THE WAY SCARTS IS SUPPOSED TO FEEL!! I have compared them to a JJ onboard at Texas where he hit 9000 Rpm, I found it to be spot on!!

If you want these sounds, you can either place them in your default game, or you can get my standalone pack (whole new game for SCARTS) and put these sounds in it, I reccomend the Standalone! ANYways, Link for sound update is below.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oqzmzyomfci

Or as an alternative, you can favorite the new SCARTS mediafire which is:

http://www.mediafire.com/scartsracing

Enjoy guys!!
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by AOD1857 Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!

This is a sound incremental update, I altered the same engine sounds that I have placed in the sound update earlier. Changes are below:

1) Made more of a lively rumble sound as you get wound up (really brings the car to life.)

2) Amplified the sound of the engine to equalize the "gentleman start your engines" so that you don't have to turn your volume up or down. I have also changed the frequency of the sound, it is now a tad bit clearer and definitly louder and more lively now.

To come:
Spotter pack seems to be weak against these engine sounds, I will be adjusting them and have them amplified so that you can hear the spotter a little better. I will also be releasing different sounds for different series, as well as the cars, this might take a while, but I will have it finished within the next 2 weeks or so, until then, enjoy my new Scarts Racing 2010 Season game!!

IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT ME TO FIX, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL DO IT, YES YES YES I KNOW ABOUT THE GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES SLOWMO THING, I FIND IT NOT TO BE A BIG DEAL AND WILL GET TO IT SOON!

Link for incremental sound update is below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hammzy3og4w

(JUST MOVE TO YOUR C:/PROGRAM FILES/SCARTS RACING 2010 SEASON/SCARTS NASCAR 2010/CARS folder, and replace the Nascar1.wav, and you are good to go!
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by AOD1857 Mon May 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Ok in this next section, I will list the dates and updates for now on, just be sure to check them every now and then.

Today's update: May 31, 2010, 1:20PM
Spotter Pack incremental fix:
This archive contains the spotter pack fix, now your spotter is louder and you can hear him with the new engine sounds now!! Link is below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wkzjkiigo0y

if you don't have anything of the new scarts 2010 season game, get it here (all updates are here as well)

http://www.mediafire.com/scartsracing

Installation: just take the "sound" folder from the archive and place it in your C:/Program Files/Scarts Racing 2010 Season/SCARTS NASCAR 2010/ folder, and it will ask you to merge the folders, say "yes", then it will ask to replace, say "yes." Done, your spotter volume problem is fixed

UPDATE: PROBLEM WITH TRUCKS!!! May 31, 2010, 2:24 PM

Hey guys, I have just realized that the trucks are not appearing in game, It seems that way as well in the origonal Turbo Sliders Game. The trucks need to be fixed and re-uploaded on a filefront or the scarts mediafire. I repeat, trucks not showing up in-game.

UPDATE: ALL 3 SERIES SOUNDS COMPLETE!!! May 31, 2010, 4:33 PM

So much for 2 weeks huh? I have just finished the sounds for the COT, Nationwide, and NCTS trucks, they all have their unique textured sounds that I found to be extremely realistic. I am still assigning the sounds to the cars and trucks.

Also, still waiting for the fix and re-uploading of the trucks, for it is urgent to finishing this project. Thanks guys, and I will continue to have you updated on progress.
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor Mon May 31, 2010 4:53 pm

The Phenom and Cup cars already had realistic sounds attached.
Raptor
Raptor
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1230
FT Cup Series : #24 DuPont Chevy Chevy Logo 2010
STARTS: 11
POLES: 1
WINS: 1
TOP 3: 5
TOP 5: 9
AVG. FINISH: 4.36

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnout Mon May 31, 2010 9:29 pm

Yeah, no doubt its the pat file that I made for Trucks. I'll get it fixed here soon.
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10
-Poles: 4
-Wins: 3
-Top 3s: 5
-Top 5s: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by AOD1857 Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 am

PLEASE GO TO OTHER POST ON STANDALONE PACKAGE!! I HAVE TAKEN THE UPDATES DOWN AND MESHED EVERYTHING TOGETHER INTO ONE FILE AND IT IS IN THE OTHER POST WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS, FEATURES, AND DESCRIPTION, THANKS! PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER ONE, OR SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK TO THE OTHER POST AT THE BOTTOM!

THE LINK FOR THE NEW POST IS BELOW

https://scartsracing.darkbb.com/2010-scarts-standalone-pack-f15/standalone-package-omit-top-link-download-here-t1341.htm
AOD1857
AOD1857
Respected Driver
Respected Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down