SCARTSRacing and NSCSonMRO
UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UPCOMING SCARTS RACES:
- Bristol: TBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 272 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCARTS on Facebook! (NEW PAGES. RE-LIKE!)

RESULTS: Phoenix II

Go down

RESULTS: Phoenix II Empty RESULTS: Phoenix II

Post by Burnout Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Pil and Burnout were tied up entering the last two Chase races, the first of the two held at Phoenix. Scorpio got the pole and prevented Pil or Burnout to earn the bonus points for it. Turned out to be a photo finish, the closest yet in SCARTS (maybe impossible to get closer). I ruled Pilburn as the winner by a pixel on 8x zoom. Here are the pics:

RESULTS: Phoenix II Photo_10 RESULTS: Phoenix II Photo_12

Grades
Forget this grade system, its BS I've come to realize. People (especially Scorpio) are failing people just because they get rubbed the wrong way. I think its completely stupid and immature. I still want to find a good penalty system without being nagged to watch video tapes of the incidents. Half the time, theres something that happens that backfires on the person telling me to watch the tapes because they are too blind to realize what they did. When I say someone starts a wreck, I mean it. I'm not taking sides, I'm merely examining the tape and telling what I saw. I swear this is how the fights start, someone doesnt realize the move they are making on the track, and the moment they get hit by somebody, they start fighting with them. Odds are that the hit is a retaliatory move, not an attacking move. The way to prevent this? DONT retaliate somebody if you aren't wrecked by the move. If you get hit around some, but dont hit the wall, you have absolutely no reason to retaliate. It only makes things worse. I hope you understand this. Everyone will get full credit for this race and next week at Homestead.

FINAL RESULTS:
1. #11 Pilburn (Toyota) = 60 pts
2. #2 Burnout (Dodge) = 52 pts
3. #99 DOC (Ford) = 47 pts
4. #5 Burn (Chevrolet) = 42 pts
5. #48 Scorpio (Chevrolet) = 37 pts (+5 pole / +5 most laps led) = 47 pts
6. #7 Fastman65 (Dodge) = 33 pts
7. #12 Kooler (Dodge) = 29 pts

I don't think a finish can get any closer without it being ruled a tie. The game said the interval was 0.001, Pilburn as the winner. That was confirmed. Awesome battle there at the end Pilburn, this finish will go down in history.
Burnout
Burnout
SCARTS Official
SCARTS Official

Total Posts : 1693
Comments : **TRIPLE TITLE HOLDER**
- 2008-B Full Throttle Cup Champ
- 2008 Phenom Series Champ
- 2009 Racin' Edge Truck Champ
FT Cup Series : #9 Budweiser Ford Ford Logo
SCARTS Full Throttle 2010 Stats:
-Starts: 10